**For best results, pls. read thru ENTIRE listing.
Big clean rooms, comfy beds, flat screen TVs, Wi-fi, cable, kitchen, cotton sheet, parking. Quiet home in family area, 1 mi to airport&Univ, 2 blocks to mini mall, grocery, fastfood, delis.bank etc.
- A lockable 200 sqft room with a queen size bed, cable TV and strong Wifi in room
- Check in time is normally 3PM, but we will do our best to accommodate early or late arrivals. Drop off your luggage with us if expecting early arrival.
- Driveway parking is provided
- Make your own meals in fully equipped kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, microwave, stove, rice cooker, blender, coffee brewer, coffee grinder, kettle, toaster, pots/pans, dishes, glassware, and utensils.
- Clean shared bath with bathtub and shower
- Safe, well lit, quiet residential area bike ride away to downtown Hilo and the beaches.
- Tropical yard with low coqui frog noise for your enjoyment
- Bike / walk all around town... or take the cab at discounted prices.
- Two blocks to restaurants, groceries, and fast food places. About 1 mile to Hilo airport.
*** If you're traveling solo, explore our island WITHOUT a rental car (from our location) by following my advice below....
- Walk or bicycle your way around Hilo town or use the County discounted taxi fare program (4 mile radius). Our quaint town has the most "Old Hawaii" feel than any other city in the state. There are Farmer's Markets, downtown Hilo, Queen Liliuokalani Park, Coconut Island, Rainbow Falls, museums to visit within the 4 miles radius of the city. Lots to see here.
- Sign up for group tours (Mauna Kea Observatory, Waipio Valley, Lava Hiking, Kilauea Volcano, Hot Ponds, Ziplines). Request for a home pick up and return, We are about 2 miles from hotel row, so most tour companies WILL usually do this.
- Take the $2 dollar buses to Kailua-Kona , resorts and hotels on the west side.
You will need a few days on the Hilo side to truly appreciate the beauty and charm of our little town. Don't mind the unpredictable rain... you are in the rain forest anyway.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
Hawaii State Taxes of 13.42% are not calculated on this site. We will collect it upon arrival. Mahalo! W57287084-01
Αριθμός άδειας ή μητρώουW57287084-01
Μάθετε σχετικά με αυτόν τον αριθμό
*NO smoking (in rooms, lanais. stairs or balconies), Designated Smoking Areas are up the driveway on the street or end of the driveway by the b-b-q shed. Please ask if not clear. NO drugs, NO parties
Please clean and put away dishes immediately after each use.
Be conscientious of noise level after dark, as we are in a quiet family neighborhood.
Hawaii State Taxes of 13.42% are not calculated on this site. We will collect it upon arrival. Mahalo!
Aloha... My daughter Natasha and I will be catering to your vacation needs in our super charming mid-century plantation home. We are on Airbnb because we enjoy meeting people from all over the world, learning other cultures, sharing the wonders of our beloved island and extending our warmest Filipino-Hawaiian hospitality to everyone who walks through our door.
A favorite quotation:" Do not forget little kindnesses and do not remember small faults".
E komo mai, Nou ka hale !! ( Welcome, our house is yours !! )
Please scroll down to the Listings and check out all our rooms on Airbnb.... Click the picture of the room you like for more information.