Beautiful second bedroom in a two-bedroom apartment in vibrant Astoria. Clean, quiet, convenient and affordable guarantees you will have a great visiting experience.
Come stay in the spare bedroom of` this recently renovated, fully furnished, two bedroom apartment at the corner of 21st Ave and 74th Street in Astoria, Queens. The two-story, four-apartment building in a residential area is clean and quiet, neighbors are friendly, and the neighborhood safe, tree-lined, and tranquil.
* 2 blocks from Q101 to Long Island City and express M60 to LaGuardia Airport and Upper East and Upper West Side of Manhattan
* 1 block from Q69 to Ditmars Blvd, connecting to NQ trains to midtown/lower Manhattan
* 2 blocks from Astoria Blvd, connecting to Queens Expressway and Triborough Bridge to Manhattan
* 20 minutes to upper Manhattan by bus, 30 to midtown by subway
* fully equipped kitchen (4-burner gas stove, oven, microwave, etc.)
* living/dining room with TV/DVD player and comfy couch
* great bathroom with tub, strong water pressure
* plentiful basement storage
* true 1 bedroom with street-facing windows, queen bed and chest of drawers
* plenty of natural light in every room
* 2nd floor of a 2 floor building
* linens/towels provided on request
* broadband wifi
* smart TV connectivity
* pet friendly
* no smoking
* free street parking always available
* garden access
* coffeeshop, restaurants, bakery, gas station all nearby
* laundromat 1 block away
* Ditmars Blvd adjoining, the cultural and business center of Astoria
* 6 blocks from shopping complex with cheap quality supermarket, drugstore, pizza parlor
Spanish, Greek, and Norwegian spoken.
Hablo español. Ελληνικά μιλάω. Jeg snakker Norsk.
Provided upon arrival