This is a flat in an old villa in the heart of the city in the side of the Gellért bath with excellent transportation. It has a garden connection and two floors. The unique architectural ideas give this apartment a distinctive mix of design and mood.
The interior is eclectic, a mixture of the old villa character with modern design. The ground floor contains the kitchen, the living room with an authentic working fireplace, a bathroom, a toilet and a study room. There is underfloor heating downstairs, and radiators upstairs. The bedrooms are on the top floor with an additional bathroom, and two toilets. The double bed (200x200 cm) is on a gallery, in the same room there is one more bed. The "children's room" has a bunk bed. In the "back room" there is an additional smaller bed.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
The villa is located in one of the most exclusive neighbourhood of Budapest,but still in the heart of the city.The central location of the apartment makes it easy to get to famous sights of both Pest and Buda. The Central Market Hall, the Váci street, the Ráday street full of restaurants and bars are just on the other side of the Szabadság Bridge. The Citadel is a walk away on the top of Gellért Hill. At the bottom of the street are the bus, tram and underground stops at Gellért square.
Please do everything like our flat would be yours.
Take care of the things, the order and the cleaning. Ask me if you need help, or have problem, even in little things.
These are the things I would like to ask you to take care of:
- Non-smoking apartment
- No Loud music and parties
- Only checked-in guests are allowed into the apartment
- Strictly no illegal business of any sort to be conducted from the apartment
- No drugs, cannabis or use of illegal substances
- At the check out please leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage done to the property shall paid full
- Please respect the tidiness of the apartment at all times
- No pets allowed
- have a very nice here, that you will always remember :)